Are you an operational-oriented strategic thinker who has worked in high growth global technology companies, ideally in the enterprise SaaS space? Do you have experience from taking a company through multiple phases of its lifecycle? This might be your next role?
Apica Systems is looking for a new Global Vice President of Finance! A challenging role where you will direct Apica’s day-to-day financial activities and partner with the CEO and leadership team to scale the business for global growth. This is a highly visible leadership position focused on fostering a results and metrics-driven culture by aligning sound financial management with operational execution.
Core Responsibilities and Collaboration:
- Manage the finance organization, developing direct reporting staff (1 Business Analyst) and building a scalable, efficient and high performing finance function
- Own and optimize all finance activities, including accounting, forecasting, budgeting, balance sheet, internal controls, financial systems, audit, reporting, treasury, insurance and tax.
- Develop and implement financial and operational plans to drive growth and extend data-driven decision-making throughout the company
- Define standards, policies, procedures, measures and organizational enhancements in line with company strategy and objectives
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring, analyzing and reporting on financial and operational performance
- Work with the CEO to establish and maintain relationships with the board of directors, the investor community (VC, PE, etc.), external auditors, analysts and all other external parties that require financial information
- In conjunction with the CEO, enhance and establish best practices to ensure optimal sales force performance and tracking including relevant sales information, customer and pricing trends and pipeline management
- Collaborate with the CEO and senior management to support major transactions including capital raises, debt, strategic partnerships, corporate development, mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related field
- CPA or equivalent required with public accounting (Big Four) highly desired
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in progressive accounting / finance positions
- High proficiency with financial reporting
- Advanced Excel and data interpretation skills
- ERP implementation or high proficiency with systems
- Experience with revenue recognition, deal structures and business performance metrics for software subscription/recurring revenue
- International work experience, ideally working in or with the US market
- English and Swedish language fluency
- Based in Apica´s Stockholm headquarters office supporting a global team across Sweden, London, New York and Los Angeles
The person we are looking for is a very skilled internal and external communicator with a demonstrable ability to connect with people on financial issues. A business acumen with a high degree of integrity and ethics is also needed, as well as a track record of leadership and building high performing teams and culture.
As VP Finance, you will be offered:
- A business-oriented function in a highly dynamic global environment
- A broad role with great possibilities to make impact and see results
Apica is a leading application performance company. We were founded out of the need to ensure that enterprises can deliver high quality application performance and user experience while maintaining speed, visibility and control in the delivery process. Apica is the only company that provides a comprehensive load testing and synthetic monitoring platform to ensure uncompromised performance.
Built for the Enterprise
Apica is designed for the needs of the global enterprise covering your internal applications, legacy systems, websites, mobile devices, content streaming, APIs and IoT use cases—all underpinned by our global technology platform and teams of world class engineers to support your onboarding and adoption and achieve your digital business objectives. For more information www.apicasystems.com
This recruitment process is being conducted in collaboration Meritmind. For more information, or if you have any questions regarding this role, please contact Annika Vermunt, responsible Recruitment Consultant, 070 -166 08 31. Selection and interview will be ongoing, this position is open for applications as long as the ad is displayed on our website.
Please observe the following:
- Make sure you include your name and contact information in your application.
- You can only attach one document in your application.
- Your application is sent when you have chosen a document and press Open.
We look forward to receiving your application!