As the international controller of the core Group Finance Team, you will be responsible for the planning, coordination and supervision of the activities relating to financial accounting & reporting (IFRS, multi-currency across many geographies). You will be involved in internal controls development, a key person in delivering the external audit interactions, policies and procedures development. You are looking to progress your career in a professional international role and are ambitious to grow your skills and experience. You will work with the CFO and Group General Controller, both of which are highly experienced and built Medicover over many years. You will be expected to deputise for the Group General Controller. This includes leading initiatives and driving improvement processes.
Your main responsibilities and tasks will include
- Oversight of Swedish language versions of public financial reporting and specific Swedish requirements
- Be a key member of the team delivering fast close, high quality financial reporting to IFRS, annual statutory account activities, board and management performance reporting
- Support the external audit process, ensuring a well planned and executed process
- Maintain and develop policies, business processes and internal controls
- Play a role in overseeing the role out of new financial systems with productivity improvements for reporting and reconciliation processes (AX Dynamics & IBM Cognos)
- Eventually deputise for the Group Controller
- External audit experience minimum 2 years
- A reporting role in a commercial role, international preferred, minimum 2 years of experience;
- Although not required to be an IFRS expert, you will have familiarity with many of the standards and be expected to be able to develop this further;
- Experience in working in multi-currency, multi-country environment with group level reports highly desirable, however if can demonstrate quick learning we can still consider without this exposure;
- Ability to manage several tasks and effectively prioritise with a strong sense of pride in your work and attention to detail;
- Self-organized and a strong sense of accountability to delivery on time & quality of agreed priorities;
- Showcasing a high sense of duty, autonomy;
- Strong analytical skills to draw insight from information;
- The role will require travel to our Stockholm office and our operating subsidiaries;
- Swedish native level, fluent in English
You will join our small team of highly engaged finance staff based in our Belgian offices located in on the outskirts of Brussels.
We offer a competitive salary supplemented with attractive fringe benefits.
We are a dynamic fast growing international company offering private healthcare across 12 countries of Central & Eastern Europe, Germany & Sweden.
Our mission is to improve and sustain the health and well-being of our patients. Our services are designed to improve the quality of their lives. We are known for top-quality, comprehensive medical care resulting from our high medical and customer service standards.
Our committed and talented staff work together to keep people healthy.Ansökan
We collaborate with Meritmind for the recruitment process. For further information please contact recruitment consultant Anette Wickholm at 070-712 9808. Selection and interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis so we advise you to apply as soon as possible. This position is open for applications as long as the ad is displayed on our website