On behalf of Toyota Material Handling Commercial Finance AB, Meritmind recruits a Risk Officer and would like to get in touch with you, who have experience from working in the Risk area and with Risk modeling.
We are looking for you who want to take responsibility for implementing and monitoring risk strategies, initiatives and policies in Toyota Material Handling´s finance company, TMH Commercial Finance AB. You will also play an important role in their continued development of the European market.
As a Risk Officer you are expected to develop a strong relationship with the local risk function and other departments within the company. You are also expected to work proactively to support to the Managing Director of the company in the annual Risk Assessments and with guidelines to achieve the targets of the company´s risks.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Proactively support TMHCF MD in annual Risk Assessments, and achievement of the Company’s Risk targets
- Responsible for the handling/management/review of the Companies’ Policies and Instructions.
- Participate in the annual budget setting process, to ensure risk-relevant KPI´s
- Report Risk related subjects to the Board of Directors
- Responsible for the relevant reporting of TMHCF/TIFI KRI´s, and explanation of any KRI´s that exceed tolerance thresholds
- Support the implementation of credit risk practices in TMHCF/TIFI; based upon EU CRD, Basel III, MARisk
- Ensure continous quality improvements
- Development of grading models to ensure proactive risk management approach
- Continuous monitoring of TMHCF/TIFI risk positions by regular risk reporting – initiate countermeasures with the Finance Manager to mitigate negative developments
- Development of sustainable IT-system/support within the risk area.
Experience and qualifications
You have a Master in Business Administration or equivalent and have gained several years of work experience from the above tasks. You have experience from either Credit management, Sales finance, bank or treasury and thus gained good knowledge of risk modeling. Fluent in English is important on an advanced level. You are a skilled MS Office user and confident in various IT environments.
As Risk Officer, you need to be an independent, business-driven person with a customer-oriented perspective. You are solution focused and enjoy working proactively. In order to handle the supporting part of the role you need good communication skills and act as a good team player.
About Toyota Material Handling Europé
Toyota’s goal is to be Number one in Material handling in Europe. TMHE has two companies operating in the Finance area – TMH Commercial Finance AB offering customer finance, and TIFI – the Group Treasury. TMH Commercial Finance AB Business strategy is to offer financial products to Toyota customers to support the TMHE sales companies and Toyota dealers.
In this recruitment process, Toyota is collaborating with Meritmind. For more information, please contact the responsible recruitment consultant, Anna Haga, at 0702-010355. Interviews and selection will take place on a regular basis, therefor please send your application as soon as possible. You will be able to apply for this role as long as the ad is available on our website.
Please consider the following:
- Your application must not include personal information regarding marital status, family situation/children, ethnicity, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, union memberships, health or sexual orientation
- Write your name and contact information on your CV
- You can only upload one document
- Your application will be sent when you press Open
We look forward to your application!