We are looking for a Senior Controller for the department Service & Accessories in Alingsås
NKT is a global company with headquarter in Broendby, Denmark. The company has approximately 3,500 employees, 14 production sites in Europe and sales offices across the world. In 2016, NKT realized revenue of EUR 1bn. NKT is owned by NKT A/S, listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.
Our people are the key to success
The culture in NKT is founded on high ambitions, strong performance and dedication, and we have a clear aim to be a workplace where the best people in the industry prefer to build their careers. In support of our overall strategic goals NKT offers its people an environment with continuous opportunity for personal development.
Are you a goal-oriented team player who has worked in a controlling function in an international environment, ideally in manufacturing? Do you have experience from successfully building and implementing efficient finance processes in joint co-operation stakeholders? This might be your next role?
NKT Cables is looking for a new Senior Controller, a challenging role where you will report to Head of Finance, Business Partner Accessories. You will manage NKT Cables’s overall financial activities at the site in Alingsås. You will be an active partner to sales and operations in supporting decision-taking by providing transparency and analysis of the business, as well as working in close co-operation with SSC (responsible for accounting activities).
Main responsibilities as Senior Controller:
- Support Head of Finance Business Partner in sub-division Accessories in implementation of a well-functioning finance function
- Manage the overall financial activities at the site in Alingsås
- Lead and develop direct reporting staff (1 Production Controller)
- Provide periodic financial and non-financial reporting
- Reporting, preparation and follow up on forecasts and budgets
- Develop profitability and efficiency analysis
- Maintain and develop product cost controlling
- Develop relevant business analyses (cost center control, WC etc)
- Prepare investment appraisals and follow-up on major capex projects
- Handling relevant SAP processes
The person we are looking for has a great business acumen with a high degree of understanding of company’s business model and processes. Being a very skilled communicator with a demonstrable ability to connect with people on financial issues is also needed, as well as a track record of dealing and communicating with different department (sales, operations, technology and finance).
As an individual, you have high dedication and a good capacity to cooperate with others but can also be independent and self-driven. You should have a convincing personality with a flexible hands-on mentality taking ownership and being proactive towards stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in controlling function in an international environment
- Experience from controlling in manufacturing highly desired
- High proficiency with financial reporting
- Excel and data interpretation skills
- Knowledge of SAP, ideally also SAP BW and proficiency in systems
- English and Swedish language fluency
- Ability to understand and communicate with numbers
- Experience from change management
As Senior Controller you will be offered:
- A business-oriented function in an international company
- A broad role with great possibilities to make impact and see results
Unionen – Marianne Nilsson +4632277181
SI – Peter Kjellson +4632277209
IF Metall – Daniel 2 Andersson +4632277427
This recruitment process is being conducted in collaboration Meritmind. For more information, or if you have any questions regarding this role, please contact Johanna Bohman Nydéus, responsible Recruitment Consultant, 0736 – 565681. Selection and interview will be ongoing, please send your application in English as soon as possible. This position is open for applications until 2018-01-31.
Please observe the following:
- Make sure you include your name and contact information in your application.
- You can only attach one document in your application.
- Your application is sent when you have chosen a document and press Open.
We look forward to receiving your application!