For Timac Agros Swedish subsidiary, we are now looking for their new CFO.
The CFO will act as strategic business partner, and report to the CEO for the Swedish subsidiary. In this position, you will manage a team of 2 persons. TimacAgro has a strong growth agenda and as the CFO, you will be a key player in this journey. This means evolving and growing the team, building processes and improving the business. Since this is a small company in Sweden, the CFO will also do operational tasks in addition to the strategic responsibilities.
Main responsibilities as CFO:
- Develop the overall financial goals and objectives
- Manage and develop the Finance department and structure / processes
- Responsible for external and internal reporting
- Financial control and analysis
- Budget and forecast
- Manage the accounting for Sweden, with help from the team
- Involved in pricing of projects
- In charge of cash management and credit management
- Yearly audit
Qualifications and experience
To be considered for this role you have a university degree within Finance. You have 4-8 years work experience, and this is likely your first CFO position. If you have an audit background and some experience from being in charge of finance in a smaller company that is a plus. You are fluent in English and Swedish.
To thrive in this position, you are likely a person who enjoys challenges, who are flexible and likes to develop and offer new solutions. You have a sense of organization and the ability to communicate with different stakeholders. Timac Agro is a growth company and the Finance department does not only need to adapt to new environments but also lead the change.
Timac Agro is an industrial company specializing in soil improvers, plant and animal nutrition.
For more than 60 years, Timac Agro a subsidiary of the Groupe Roullier has been constantly innovating to offer agronomic and zootechnical solutions that improve agricultural performance in an environmentally-friendly way.
Timac Agro in Sweden was established in 2016 and has as of today 20 employees with expectations to grow fast.
In this recruitment, the company cooperates with Meritmind. For more information, please feel free to contact the responsible recruitment consultant at Meritmind, Viktoria Asp on 073 748 20 92 or email@example.com. Interviews and selection process will be ongoing, so please send us your application as soon as possible. The position is available to apply for as long as the ad is shown on our website.
Please note this before submitting your application (in accordance with the GDPR legislation)
- Your application should not contain personal data relating to civil status, family situation / children, ethnic origin, age, political opinion, religious or philosophical belief, union membership, health or sexual orientation.
- Make sure that your name and contact details are included in your resume.
- It is only possible to attach one document, so please include CV and personal letter in the same file.
- Your application will be sent when you select file and click open.
Welcome with your application!Ansök till denna tjänst
Ansök till denna tjänst
För att vi ska kunna genomföra en så objektiv rekryteringsprocess som möjligt ber vi dig utesluta känsliga personuppgifter så som ålder, civilstatus, familjesituation/barn, etniskt ursprung, politiska åsikter, religiös eller filosofisk övertygelse, medlemskap i fackförening, hälsa eller sexuell läggning.