Our client Bokio is looking for a Compliance manager to support and verify that the company complies with laws and regulations including GDPR. This is a new exciting position within Bokio where you will have the opportunity and be part of building new procedures, structure and growth with the company. The position sits within the Finance and Legal team and reports directly to the CFO here in Gothenburg.
What you will do at Bokio
The role includes several parts, e.g. to train and advise, develop and maintain internal regulations, review regulatory compliance, identify and evaluate risks, investigate incidents and inform management. The daily work is independent and varied with a wide variety of tasks. You will learn a lot about the company business and get in touch with all parts of the business.
This assignment you fulfill, among other things by:
- Strategic advising, review and evaluate the company’s compliance with regulations and be responsible for delivering the function in accordance with plans established by the Management and Board of Directors
- Actively contribute to our methods and processes continuing to be improved and implemented within Compliance
- Creating and updating guidelines, policies, instructions and routines within the compliance field
- Preventing and identifying compliance risks, and preparing risk analyses
Who you are
- Bachelor degree in Law, Business Administration or other relevant field
- Strong knowledge of business processes and regulations
- Practical experience of working in companies
To work with us you need to have high integrity, be structured and have an analytical mind. It is important that you are able to communicate fluently in Swedish and English, both in speech and in writing. As a Compliance Manager, you are a team player who is at the same time motivated by taking independent responsibility for the duties. To succeed in this role, you need to have a clear leadership with transparency and good communication and be able to manage and distribute the work effectively.
Primary location: Gothenburg
Bokio is a fast-growing company simplifying life for small business owners by delivering innovative and automated end-to-end SaaS solution including invoicing, accounting and financial services. Today we empower over 100k entrepreneurs in Sweden and the UK. Tomorrow we will help entrepreneurs globally to manage their business finances.
At Bokio you will work in a fun and fast-paced environment, where you have large freedom and equally large responsibilities. You are welcome at Bokio for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace! We have created a culture at Bokio where empathy, diversity and courage are front and centre. We are proud to have an international and fast growing team composed of 80 employees in Gothenburg and Stockholm.
You can read more about us at www.bokio.se
What we can offer you:
- You get to enjoy the company of skilled and kind people from around the world.
- Flexible working hours and freedom to work from home much of the time.
- Remote working.
- Great possibilities to improve your skills through tough and interesting challenges.
- Two awesome offices in central Gothenburg and Stockholm.
- Wellness grant, pension and other benefits.
In this recruitment, Bokio is partnering with Meritmind. For more information, please contact the responsible recruitment consultant at Meritmind, Marianne Seal, 070 166 08 63 or Marianne.email@example.com.
Interviews and selection process will be ongoing, so please send us your application as soon as possible. The position is available to apply for as long as the ad is shown on our website.
Please note this before submitting your application (in accordance with the new GDPR legislation)
- Your application should not contain personal data relating to civil status, family situation / children, ethnic origin, age, political opinion, religious or philosophical belief, union membership, health or sexual orientation.
- Make sure that your name and contact details are included in your resume.
- It is only possible to attach one document, so please include CV and personal letter in the same file.
We look forward to receiving your application!Ansök till denna tjänst
Ansök till denna tjänst
För att vi ska kunna genomföra en så objektiv rekryteringsprocess som möjligt ber vi dig utesluta känsliga personuppgifter så som ålder, civilstatus, familjesituation/barn, etniskt ursprung, politiska åsikter, religiös eller filosofisk övertygelse, medlemskap i fackförening, hälsa eller sexuell läggning.