Shape Process Automation are now looking for a Finance Manager to join their organization.
This role will be responsible for all financial matters and ensure proper accounting and internal/external reporting for Shape Process Automation, its subsidiaries and three Swedish Holding Companies. This position will provide related support for the business organisation and lead the Finance team for these entities.
Finance Manager reports to the Managing Director EMEA and you are responsible for a team of 7 reports.
- Ensure quality and timeliness for all Financial Reporting (Statutory and US GAAP)
- Lead the finance team
- Member of management team
- Support local management and operations and act as a Business partner
- Ensure compliance for income tax and VAT (Transfer pricing guidance from Corporate)
- Change Management
- Continuous improvements
- Plan and lead budget process
- Develop, plan and drive forecasting and reporting processes
- Monitor cash flow and financial risks and initiate appropriate actions
- Monthly closing for the subsidiaries
- Fluctuation analysis
- Update outcomes for KPIs and targets in governing documents
- Finalization of financial statements & Responsible for Tax Compliance and declarations with close cooperation with external tax advisors to ensure timely tax declaration filing in all required territories
- Cash Management and all bank matters
Qualifications and experience
To qualify for this position, you have a degree in accounting and at least five years’ experience from a similar role in multinational companies and experience from international financial reporting. You have previous leadership experience, either formal personnel responsibility or as a team leader. It is good if you have experience from project accounting and the industrial sector, and from working in a matrix organization.
You have experience in using ERP systems, BI software, and financial reporting software systems. You need to have exceptional Swedish and English communication skills, both written and oral.
Experience in working with US-based companies is desired but not a requirement.
To be a good fit for this role, you are a person with strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to plan and drive activities required for completion of responsibilities. You are a goal-oriented team player with strong leadership skills.
About Shape Process Automation
Shape Process Automation is your global, high-tech engineering and process automation provider. We develop integrated manufacturing strategies and industrial automation solutions for Tier I and Tier II suppliers and beyond. Our comprehensive approach and the passionate team behind it are how we’re redefining manufacturing and automation.
Shape Process Automation is a part of Shape Technologies Group and are private Equity owned by American Industrial Partners.
In this recruitment process Shape Technologies partner with Meritmind. For more information, please feel free to contact the responsible recruitment consultants at Meritmind, Viktoria Asp at 073-748 20 92, email@example.com or Jenny Heffler, 070-422 78 61, firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews and selection process will be ongoing, so please send us your application as soon as possible. The position is available to apply for as long as the ad is shown on our website. Please submit your application in English.
|Consider this before you submit your application:
· Your application shall not contain any personal data relating to civil status, family/children, ethnic origin, age, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, health, or sexual orientation.
· Make sure your name and contact information is included in your resume.
· It is only possible to attach one document, so please add your resume and your personal letter, if needed, as one file.
· Your application will be sent when you select the file and click Open.
We look forward to your application!
Ansök till denna tjänst
För att vi ska kunna genomföra en så objektiv rekryteringsprocess som möjligt ber vi dig utesluta känsliga personuppgifter så som ålder, civilstatus, familjesituation/barn, etniskt ursprung, politiska åsikter, religiös eller filosofisk övertygelse, medlemskap i fackförening, hälsa eller sexuell läggning.