Do you want to become an important part of our team and work in an exciting real estate group? Are you interested in sustainability, internal control, and systems? Then this might be your next step.
Our Group Accountant team is looking for a junior colleague to a broad and varied role.
Your main tasks will revolve around both internal and external reporting, and you will be part of a tight and positive team.
your duties will include amongst others
– participation in the Group’s quarterly and annual reports
– consolidation in accordance with IFRS
– internal control and be part of the work to ensure quality of the financial reporting
– participate in Group Accounting activities
– super-user for the consolidation system
– be part of the important work with sustainability reporting
who you are
– academic degree in accounting or equivalent
– 1-3 years of experience in accounting,
preferably as an auditor or accountant
– experience of sustainability will be considered an advantage
– interested in system related questions
– proficiency in spoken and written English
– knowledge of Swedish will be considered an advantage (but not a prerequisite)
– open to changes and curiosity to learn new things
– positive and enthusiastic with a team spirit
what we offer you
– an attractive international level compensation and benefits package
– private medical insurance
– flexible working hours
– advanced internally developed training relevant to your role
– a company dedicated to being sustainable and honorable
Akelius owns nineteen thousand rental apartments in the metropolitan cities, Paris, London, Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec City, New York, Boston, Washington D.C., and Austin.
attractive locations in metropolitan cities
Akelius focuses on locations with a high quality of life, location close to green space, parks, and with efficient transportation systems and low crime rate.
an honorable and sustainable company
Akelius strives to be sustainable and honorable. Akelius acts decently and honestly with all its stakeholders, tenants, employees, contractors, and the community.
Akelius’ main focus areas include promoting a safe environment for its employees and tenants, using ethical business practices, and improving digitization and cyber security.
One of Akelius’ main sustainability goals is to align with the net zero initiative on reduction of carbon emissions by the end of 2050.Ansökan
In this recruitment process Akelius partner with Meritmind. For more information, please feel free to contact the responsible recruitment consultant at Meritmind, Annika Vermunt on 070-166 08 31 or Magnus Åberg on 070-981 77 51. Interviews and selection process will be ongoing, so please send us your application as soon as possible. The position is available to apply for as long as the ad is shown on our website.
Meritmind works based on competence to promote objective and non-discriminatory recruitment. This means i.e., that you will be allowed to take occupational psychology tests if you proceed to an interview in this process. In most appointments, a background check is also carried out.
Consider this before submitting your application (in accordance with the GDPR legislation)
- Your application shall not contain any personal data relating to civil status, family/children, ethnic origin, age, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, health, or sexual orientation
- Make sure your name and contact details are included in your resume
- It is enough to attach your CV. We do not use personal letters in our processes
We look forward to receiving your application!Ansök till denna tjänst
Ansök till denna tjänst
För att vi ska kunna genomföra en så objektiv rekryteringsprocess som möjligt ber vi dig utesluta känsliga personuppgifter så som ålder, civilstatus, familjesituation/barn, etniskt ursprung, politiska åsikter, religiös eller filosofisk övertygelse, medlemskap i fackförening, hälsa eller sexuell läggning.