Do you want to work in a fast-paced company with a great focus on sustainability? Total Produce Nordic, which is the market leader in the fresh fruit and vegetables segment with worldwide network, is now looking for a Group Controller. As a Group Controller, you belong to a team of four controllers and you report to Head of Controlling. Your biggest focus will be consolidation and financial reporting as well as the legal reporting, which is carried out together with a controller in the team.
Responsibilities as Group Controller:
- Consolidation of the Swedish group and reporting of operations in Sweden, Denmark and the Netherlands
- Legal reporting, annual report, financial statements (monthly, semi-annual, and annual) in accordance with IFRS
- Follow-ups and analyzes
- Development and improvements of financial processes and work routines
- Management Reporting
- Financial business support for the other departments
Qualifications and experience:
We are looking for you who is a Bachelor of Science or equivalent and you should have at least five years work experience. You are an experienced accountant who is very strong in consolidation and in addition to this you have an interest in Business Controlling. Previous experience within IFRS and consolidation in Aaro is considered an advantage. Since English is the main language it is a requirement that you are fluent, spoken as well as written.
Total Produce is characterized by an informal attitude and to fit in you are humble and prestigeless. You find it easy to contact and communicate with others in the organization. You are interested in the business and strive to be included. Furthermore, you are a trustable person who always delivers with quality on time.
About Total Produce
Total Produce Nordic is the result of the cooperation between the Danish Lembcke Group and the Swedish company Everfresh that started in 2007. Today, both companies are part of Total Produce Nordic, which has become a leading distributor of fresh fruit and vegetables. Thanks to our modern logistics units, and an extensive network of suppliers around the world, we are able to provide Nordic and European customers with fresh, high-quality fruit and vegetables all year round. For more information about us, visit: http://totalproducenordic.com/?lang=en
In this recruitment process Total Produce partner with Meritmind. For more information, you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant at Meritmind, Helena Centerblad at +46 707 49 99 63. Interviews and selection will take place continuously, so please send your application as soon as possible. As long as the ad is out on our website, the position is available.
Meritmind works competence-based to promote objective and non-discriminatory recruitment. This means, among other things, that you will have to do work psychological tests if you proceed to interview in this process.
Please keep this in mind before submitting your application (in accordance with the new GDPR legislation)
• Your application should not contain personal data about ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership in trade union, health or sexual orientation.
• Make sure that your name and contact details are included in your CV.
• It is only possible to attach one document, so please add CV and potential cover letter in the same file.
• Your application is sent when you selected the file and click on open.
Welcome with your application!Ansök till denna tjänst
Ansök till denna tjänst
För att vi ska kunna genomföra en så objektiv rekryteringsprocess som möjligt ber vi dig utesluta känsliga personuppgifter så som ålder, civilstatus, familjesituation/barn, etniskt ursprung, politiska åsikter, religiös eller filosofisk övertygelse, medlemskap i fackförening, hälsa eller sexuell läggning.