On behalf of our client Mölnlycke Health Care, an international growing company, we are now recruiting a Group Treasurer at Mölnlycke’s global head quarter in Göteborg. This is a unique opportunity for you to take the next step in your Treasury career as Group Treasurer. Mölnlycke has a clear business strategy for continued profitable growth both through M&A and organically. As Group Treasurer at Mölnlycke you will be able to support execution of the strategy by providing the appropriate funding, cash and risk management, insurance and enterprise risk management framework for the Group. You will do this together with a team of four treasury professionals – it will be an exciting journey for sure. This position reports to Group CFO.
Main responsibilities as Group Treasurer:
- Lead the development and implementation of treasury policies and procedures in the Group, in order to ensure appropriate control of Mölnlycke’s Treasury activities
- Define and implement the Group’s funding strategy in line with business needs and leverage policy of the group
- Effectively manage bank, capital market and rating agency relationships
- Lead the management of Group financial risks including FX risk, interest rate risk and funding/liquidity risk
- Define and set up appropriate reporting to Treasury committee and board to ensure good understanding of company financial risks and financing
- Provide oversight and guidance on the group’s credit risk policy and customer credit risk
- Drive improvement in the management of cash, borrowings and payments across the Group, including fit for purpose treasury processes and systems to analyze, control, follow-up and report on Treasury, cash management, insurance and ERM activities.
- Secure suitable and competitive bank counterparties for financing, hedging, cash management and payment services in the Group
- Lead the management of the Group Insurance program including insurance broker relationship to ensure optimized insurance arrangement in line with company risks
- Lead and develop the company-wide Enterprise Risk Management process across functions in line with company risks
- Follow and keep updated on external and internal development in areas affecting Treasury’s activities in order to be proactive and initiate motivated and needed changes in Mölnlycke’s Treasury, Cash and Risk management activities
- Coach and support the individuals within Group Treasury in their day to day work
- Be an active part of Group Financial Leadership team demonstrate collaboration and being customer focused.
Qualifications and experience:
- You have a University degree within finance or business administration and a minimum of 10 years treasury experience operating at a senior level in an international corporate environment.
- You have excellent Treasury & Cash management knowledge including derivatives, hedging, financing & investment methods and cash management. Excellent understanding of treasury accounting and FX-effects in PL are also a requirement.
- Furthermore, you have excellent understanding of macro economy and financial markets as well as good understanding of insurance markets and enterprise risk management frameworks.
- Leadership capabilities, leading own team and also leading projects across the organisation when appropriate
- Good general understanding of tax aspects related to international treasury management
- High level of IT literacy including excellent skills in Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI,
- Experience in Treasury systems, SAP ERP, Cognos controller and planning system a plus
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- MedTech background is a plus
As a person you have excellent communication skills, you listen and communicate openly, honestly and respectfully within team and with stakeholders, and are able to convey the important aspects in complex questions and influence outcomes at all levels. You are a collaborative person who strives for continuous improvements.
- You are Self-motivated and self-directed with the ability to deliver to deadlines with a sense of urgency while retaining very good attention to detail/quality and acting in line with company policies
- You have excellent Treasury and risk management skills, (Funding, cash management, hedging, insurance, ERM) with the ability to understand complex finance solutions
- You demonstrate both flexibility and high integrity/ethics in dealing with internal and external counterparties as well as having the ability to set priorities and create focus on accomplishing set objectives
- You have excellent analytical skills, capable of turning data into meaningful information and presentations, along with having a business partnering profile with good understanding of general business issues and with strong business acumen
- This position is member of Finance Leadership team and the Treasury Committee
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to home care, proving it every day.
We specialise in:
- Wound management: including dressings with Safetac® such as Mepitel® and Mepilex®
- Preventing pressure ulcers: with Mepilex® Border used prophylactically and devices to help turn and re-position patients
- Surgical solutions: including Mölnlycke trays, HiBi® antiseptics and Biogel® surgical gloves
Mölnlycke was founded in 1849. Nowadays our solutions are available in around 100 countries; we’re the number one global provider of advanced wound care and single-use surgical products; and we’re Europe’s largest provider of customised trays. Our headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we have about 7,800 employees around the world.Ansökan
In this recruitment process Mölnlycke partner with Meritmind. For more information, please feel free to contact the responsible recruitment consultant at Meritmind, Marianne Seal on 0701 660863. Interviews and selection process will be ongoing, so please send us your application as soon as possible. The position is available to apply for as long as the ad is shown on our website.
Consider this before you submit your application:
- Your application shall not contain any personal data relating to civil status, family/children, ethnic origin, age, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, health or sexual orientation.
- Make sure our name and contact information is included in your resume.
- It is only possible to attach one document, so please add your resume and your personal letter, if needed, as one file.
We look forward to receiving your application!