On behalf of our client Mölnlycke, an international growing company, we are now recruiting this new and key position as Product Owner SAP at Mölnlycke’s Global Business Services function, at the head quarter in Göteborg. This new position is responsible for the overall vision, roadmap, development and delivery of the Finance technology foundation and capabilities with the SAP platform. You will be part of Global Business Services, have 3 direct reports and report to the Head of Global Business Services.
Main responsibilities as Product Owner SAP – Global Business Services:
• Drive continuous improvements and development projects as the subject matter expert for the SAP platform within finance
• Proactively lifecycle manage the capabilities and features of the SAP platform from a finance perspective
• Go-to person in matters of system related improvements and requirements for the area of responsibility
• Develop and maintain a clear vision for the SAP Finance platform, taking into consideration best practices and solutions as well as the Mölnlycke internal strategic perspectives
• Subject Matter Expert in development projects and key requirements and the owner of all SAP platform-related matters within GBS
• Facilitate the building of proof-of-concept (POC) and mock-ups for potential new solutions
• Active management of the GBS SAP Finance backlog
• IT stakeholder management
• Coordinate all GBS related changes and development activities in the platform across the different functions and process areas
• Keep up-to-date with general developments in the area of Finance foundation and the SAP platform.
Qualifications and experience:
• To be considered for this position you have a university degree or equivalent in IT or finance, together with at least 10 years’ experience of hands on work and knowledge in the area of Finance foundation and SAP platforms in an international environment.
• Good knowledge of Finance E2E processes
• You have experience of change and transformation management and drive of initiatives in a global environment from various organizations
• Process and systems oriented whilst driving improved quality and efficiency and taking time to understand best practice and trends
• The ability to think holistically and understand and manage complex cross functional processes
• Fluent English, both written and verbally is required for this position.
As an individual you are highly adaptable and constantly evolving as well as having the ability to set priorities and focus on accomplishing set objectives. You have a strong business partnering profile, being a good listener with a good understanding of general business issues and requirements. We expect you to be a strong communicator and influencer with the ability to work, communicate and build relationships while driving change within the organisation. Your leadership skills are based on your ability to drive accountability and execution, to motivate your people, to be consistent and transparent and to continuously strive for improvement.
Mölnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to home care, proving it every day. Mölnlycke was founded in 1849. Nowadays our solutions are available in around 100 countries; we’re the number one global provider of advanced wound care and single-use surgical products; and we’re Europe’s largest provider of customised trays. Our headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we have about 7,800 employees around the world.
We specialise in:
• wound management: including dressings with Safetac® such as Mepitel® and Mepilex®
• Preventing pressure ulcers: with Mepilex® Border used prophylactically and devices to help turn and re-position patients
• Surgical solutions: including Mölnlycke trays, HiBi® antiseptics and Biogel® surgical gloves
In this recruitment process Mölnlycke partner with Meritmind. For more information, please feel free to contact the responsible recruitment consultant at Meritmind, Marianne Seal on 0701 660863, Susanne Areschoug on 0701 660803, or Josefine Westman 0764 176855
Consider this before you submit your application
- Your application shall not contain any personal data relating to civil status, family/children, ethnic origin, age, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, health or sexual orientation.
- Make sure our name and contact information is included in your resume.
- It is only possible to attach one document, so please add your resume and your personal letter, if needed, as one file.
- Your application will be sent when you select the file and click Open.
We look forward to receiving your application!Ansök till denna tjänst
Ansök till denna tjänst
För att vi ska kunna genomföra en så objektiv rekryteringsprocess som möjligt ber vi dig utesluta känsliga personuppgifter så som ålder, civilstatus, familjesituation/barn, etniskt ursprung, politiska åsikter, religiös eller filosofisk övertygelse, medlemskap i fackförening, hälsa eller sexuell läggning.