On behalf of Gunnebo Nordic AB, we are now recruiting a Senior GL Accountant to the Shared Service Finance (SSF) Center, Cash Management Business Unit. The SSF team has 7 members, and you will be part of the GL Accountant group of 4. You will report directly to the Shared Service Finance Manager.
The nearest months, you will be working about 1-2 days a week at the office and 3-4 days from home. The team is co-operating daily via digital meetings and chats and you will find a supportive team atmosphere. Do you thrive in a fast paced growth environment together with accounting and systems – then this could be the position for you!
- Perform monthly closing activities according to local GAAP
- Perform group reporting according to IFRS
- Participate in the annual closing and the audit process for the SSF entities
- Monthly reporting to authorities (e.g. VAT, tax and Intrastat)
- Calculate and record corporate taxes
- Posting of payments and bank account reconciliation
- Inventory reports and fixed assets
- Reconciliation of balance sheet
Experience and personality:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting of Finance related field
- Minimum 5-7 years’ hands on experience within general accounting
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations from other Nordic and European countries
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
To succeed in this position, you have advanced MS Office skills, accounting software and databases as well as advanced excel skills. You are also able to manage large amounts of data. Experience of Microsoft AX2012 or Dynamics365 is an advantage but no request.
As an individual you have the ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions and have strong communication skills. We believe you are fluent in both English and Swedish, verbally as well as written.
About Gunnebo Nordic AB
Gunnebo Cash Management is part of the Gunnebo Group is a leading, global security provider offering a range of sustainable security products, services, and software to retail, mass transit, public and commercial buildings, industrial and high-risk sites, and banks.
Read more at www.gunnebogroup.comAnsökan
In this recruitment process Gunnebo Nordic AB partner with Meritmind. For more information, please feel free to contact the responsible recruitment consultants at Meritmind, Marianne Seal 0701 660863. Interviews and selection process will be ongoing, so please send us your application as soon as possible.
Consider this before you submit your application
- Your application shall not contain any personal data relating to civil status, family/children, ethnic origin, age, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, health or sexual orientation.
- Make sure our name and contact information is included in your resume.
- It is only possible to attach one document, so please add your resume and your personal letter, if needed, as one file.
- Your application will be sent when you select the file and click Open.
We look forward to receiving your application!