On behalf of our client Geely, an international growing company, we are now recruiting a Senior Group Accounting Officer at Geely Sweden Holdings’s global head quarter in Göteborg. This key position is responsible for the management and consolidation of group accounts, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting requirement both to owners and externally. As Senior Group Accounting Officer you will be part of a tight team, and report directly to the Head of Accounting.
The Senior Group Accounting Officer is responsible for the financial consolidation of the Group in accordance with IFRS and Chinese GAAP and for the preparation of the Group’s annual report. The responsibility also includes to support the organisation in the fields of group accounting on various projects and inquires. The Finance department is a small organization that works in close cooperation with each other and business management. The Senior Group Accounting Officer reports to Head of Accounting.
• Monthly consolidation according to IFRS (AARO)
• Reporting to the holding company in China
• Reconciling reported data against basic data
• Management of acquisition registers, group adjustments and eliminations
• Assist with various accounting issues
• Support the business with analysis and support on financial issues
• Further develop and streamline processes and routines regarding reporting and financial reporting, systems and analysis
• Provide support to the organisation regarding internal and external reporting to various stakeholders
The Group Accounting Officer needs to have at least 5-10 years of experience in qualified accounting and consolidation of international corporate groups together with a profound interest in business and operative challenges.
The successful candidate has
• Extensive experience of financial regulations, primarily IFRS, K3 and RFR2
• Good knowledge in AARO and Excel
• Professional approach
• Ready to assume responsibility
• Strong drive
• Analytical and accurate
• Enjoys working with change in a dynamic environment
• MSc Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
• Formal competence in IFRS.
• Fluent in Swedish and English. Being able to communicate in the Chinese language is a merit of relevance.
• The position is based at Lindholmen, Gothenburg. Remote work could be an alternative.
About Geely Holding Group
This is an opportunity to join one of the largest global companies in Sweden, and become part of the journey of the Geely Holding Group towards becoming a world leading mobility provider. Geely Holding is a Fortune 500 company, with global headquarters in Hangzhou, China. Geely Holding’s numerous business across the world contains ownership and investments in leading mobility and car brands, as well as in the finance and technology sector. In Europe Geely Holding’s is best known for ownership of Volvo Car Group, Lotus Cars, Lynk & Co, LEVC aswell as investments in Volvo Group and Daimler. In Europe Geely Holding is represented by Geely Sweden Holdings, which oversees and manages Geely Holding investments and business development. The offices are conveniently located at Geely’s new corporate campus Uni3 by Geely at the technology and innovation hotspot of Lindholmen in Gothenburg. For more information about Geely Holdings in Sweden:
www.geelyswedenholdings.com and for more information about the Uni3 campus: www.uni3bygeely.comAnsökan
In this recruitment process Geely partner with Meritmind. For more information, please feel free to contact the responsible recruitment consultant at Meritmind, Susanne Areschoug on 0701 660803. Interviews and selection process will be ongoing, so please send us your application as soon as possible.
Consider this before you submit your application
• Your application shall not contain any personal data relating to civil status, family/children, ethnic origin, age, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, health, or sexual orientation.
• Make sure your name and contact information is included in your resume.
• It is only possible to attach one document, so please add your resume and your personal letter, if needed, as one file.
• Your application will be sent when you select the file and click Open.
We look forward to receiving your application!Ansök till denna tjänst
Ansök till denna tjänst
För att vi ska kunna genomföra en så objektiv rekryteringsprocess som möjligt ber vi dig utesluta känsliga personuppgifter så som ålder, civilstatus, familjesituation/barn, etniskt ursprung, politiska åsikter, religiös eller filosofisk övertygelse, medlemskap i fackförening, hälsa eller sexuell läggning.