Gunnebo Cash Management, a business unit in the Gunnebo Group, is now recruiting a Shared Service Finance Manager who will be responsible for setting up a new Financial Shared Service Centre to support Gunnebo Cash Management units in Europe. Positioned in Gunnebo Nordic AB, this is a new and exciting position within the company where you will have a key role in the company’s development.
This position is responsible for providing leadership and strategic direction to the Financial Shared Service Finance team, with emphasis on exceptional customer experience, continuous improvement and innovation.
As Shared Service Finance Manger you also hold the responsibility for ensuring a global harmonised accounting closure in line with group standards and ensure quality in financial reporting within the Cash Management Business Unit.
This positions report to Vice President Finance- Cash Management and will be based in Gothenburg, Sweden. Your team consists of 7 persons.
- Be responsible, as head of the financial shared service, to lead, attract and develop a team of highly capable skilled finance professionals to support the business needs, encourage inclusiveness and aspire to create a great place to work
- Be an advocate to digitalize and automate shared services processes through agile execution, optimal use of technology and be the driver for continuous improvements
- Monitor and analyze the department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Ensure timely and accurate month and year end general ledger closing for the Shared Service
- Harmonise and monitor to ensure quality and efficiency in the financial reporting globally for Cash Management
- Coordinate the annual financial governance process in dialogue with key stake holders ensuring efficiency in the audit process and compliance of the statutory reporting requirements for Gunnebo Cash Management
Qualifications and experience
To succeed in this position, we are looking for a person with a Bachelor´s degree in Accounting or Finance related field. You most likely have 10 years of relevant working experience within finance and accounting with previous shared service experience as well as solid knowledge of accounting principles, laws and regulations and IFRS.
You also have experience from working in an international environment and have had collaboration with external tax and audit consultants world-wide.
You have leadership experience and are particularly comfortable in change management processes.
This role requires excellent communication skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, influence, lead and as needed educate internal as well as external stakeholders.
We see that you are a structured doer with a hands-on approach and that you strive to perform your work with high responsibility and quality. You are used to and enjoy working together with your team ensuring they develop and deliver in time.
You are an advanced MS Office user, together with accounting software and databases where you are used to managing large amounts of data. This role also requires strong presentation skills.
Naturally, you are fluent in both spoken and written Swedish and English. Other language skills will give the right candidate an advantage in the daily work even if the corporate language is English.
The Gunnebo Group is a leading, global security provider offering a range of sustainable security products, services and software to retail, mass transit, public and commercial buildings, industrial and high-risk sites, and banks. Gunnebo operates within four core business units: Safe Storage, Cash Management, Entrance Control and Other Business across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. (http://www.gunnebogroup.com)
In this recruitment process Gunnebo Nordic AB partner is Meritmind. For more information, please feel free to contact the responsible recruitment consultants at Meritmind, Marianne Seal 0701- 660863 or Susanne Areschoug 0701-660803. Interviews and selection process will be ongoing, so please send us your application as soon as possible. The position is available to apply for as long as the ad is shown on our website.
|Consider this before you submit your application.
We look forward to receiving your application!