We are looking for a Financial Assistant with documented payroll experience who would love to contribute to the establishment of a modern financial department. Your main responsibilities will be to coordinate the outsourced payroll administration as well as providing support to the finance team with different tasks and projects. Here is the chance for you to develop your payroll skills while getting the opportunity to learn and develop your skills in other financial areas.
What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for, and coordinate the payroll and pension systems.
- Be the main contact person for our payroll and pension partners.
- Act as the first support for the employees in related salary issues.
- Help with other financial tasks when needed, such as
- Monthly reconciliation
- Routine descriptions
- Other projects and administrative tasks
What we are looking for/who you are:
- 2+ years of experience working or studying payroll administration
- Great with numbers and attention to details
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- MS Office and previous experience working in a payroll system
- Professional fluency in Swedish and English
About the position
This is a full-time permanent employment with a 6-month probationary, starting as soon as possible.
Why join 10 Chambers?
Be part of an ambitious team which also practices work life balance through working hours and generous health benefits
Learn as part of a collaborative team and grow with a fast-expanding company
Opportunity to make a real difference to the success of 10 Chambers
The position is on-site in our Stockholm office, we are happy to assist with relocation from abroad/work permit
Who are we?
10 Chambers is a fully-funded scale-up game studio backed by Tencent and based in the beautiful city of Stockholm, Sweden. We are an ambitious, creative and collaborative team with a lifelong love for games. We have just recently released GTFO, a co-op FPS game and are about to start working on our next legendary AAA co-op gaming experience.
We want an open and inclusive work environment where everybody is valued, feels safe, is treated equally and with respect. At 10 Chambers we welcome everyone regardless of gender, transgender identity or expression, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation, or age. Today our team consists of 15 different nationalities and the office language is English.